Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Furniture Pack 1: Beds, Tables, Seating

I drew out some very basic furniture, again in 100px / 5' resolution.

Wood is in walnut, pine, ash, and mahogany. Fabric... the fabric I had some fun with.

Peasants wear only boring, drab colors... right?
Uh huh. Yeah, no. Please show yourself out the door, Hollywood. (Note that I don't promise historical accuracy in any way myself-- I'm just annoyed that people think that being poor means you can wear only brown and green for all eternity. It doesn't. People have always liked color.)

This is just a basic, basic color scheme... but they represent natural dyes (set with a mordant) and most of them aren't that hard to come by. So I'll be using this for cloth variants, to start with.

(Note: Logwood and annatto are believed to come from Mexico and South America respectively. ... I just liked the colors, and they go nicely. Annatto's creamy coloring can be found elsewhere, while logwood is a bit harder to come by.)


Now, on to the furnishings. Don't worry, I'll be adding more as time goes on.

Seating, pack 1

Tables, pack 1

Twin-sized Bed
Queen-sized Bed



No comments:

Post a Comment